We at Ladd-Scapes are one of the front-running operators in the industry and can provide unique and aesthetically appealing outdoor features that will add to the resilience and longevity of your landscape. We cater to customers in and around Harriman, Knoxville, Farragut and Oak Ridge.
Over the years we have handled custom structure installation and upgrade projects for customers in and around Powell, Maryville, Rockwood, as well as Lenoir City. Our company has successfully completed several projects across Spring City, Clinton, and we have a good customer base in Dayton, and Crossville as well.
Types of Outdoor FeaturesWe understand that every property is different and that every property owner has very specific requirements. This is why our landscape designing team works diligently to create stunning elements in your landscape. We use our vast experience and deep technical knowledge of different materials and design concepts to install a variety of yard structures such as:
- Decking - A deck is a great addition to your landscape and can be used to spend some leisurely moments with family and friends. Today there are a number of decking materials to choose from, but most of our customers prefer to get timber decking installations.
- Patio - A patio is the perfect transitional space between the indoor areas of your home and the yard spaces. Some of our customers choose to install paved patios that are open to the air; while others prefer to get a pergola installation on it.
- Pergolas - These are very simple yet classic features that look stunning on a patio or in any other garden space as well. It’s typically made of four posts with a grid of battens along the top that can be used to grow trailing plants. This lends the patio or garden a certain amount of shade.
- Gazebo - This popular feature is great if you have a larger garden or yard area. It is a standalone, octagonal feature that is semi-enclosed with half height walls. The posts that rise upwards from these walls along its periphery rise to support the roof structure. The shaded space is perfect for relaxing in or entertaining guests.
- Outdoor Kitchen - Adding an outdoor kitchen is a great way to increase the functionality of your yard. We can handle complete design and planning, installation and finishing of these features.